NDL Copper Press Fittings are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities to ensure that they are the highest quality to meet applicable standards and tolerances, including:
Our fittings are available in more than 350 configurations including elbows, couplings, reducers, tees, reducing tees, threaded adapters, unions, caps and flanges. NDL Press Fittings range in size from ½” to 4” in diameter. NDL press fittings use the highly regarded “v” profile jaw sets that resemble the industry leader in terms of pattern, size, finish and overall appearance. NDL offers a large selection of copper press fittings; your company can buy small quantities of individual items and package them together in one order without having to meet high minimums in any category.
- Operating Pressure (232 PSI Max)
- System Test Pressure – Water Test – 14 PSI to 50 PSI / Air Test – 7 PSI to 50 PSI
- Low Pressure Steam (15 PSI Max)
- Vacuum (24.5″ Mercury Max at 68°F)
- Operating Temperature 0°F – 250°F