NDL Copper Press Fittings are manufactured to be used for the following applications:
- Potable water
- Hydronic heating (with glycol)
- Chilled water
- Compressed air (200 psi max.)
- Non-medical gases (140 psi max.)
- Low pressure steam (15 psi max.)
Our fittings range in size from 1/2″ to 4″ and are available in more than 350 configurations as well as ball valves.
NDL press fittings use the highly regarded “v” profile jaw sets that resemble the industry leader in terms of pattern, size, finish, and overall appearance. Small quantities of individual items are available and can be packaged together in one order without having to meet high minimums in any category.
- Working Pressure 200 psi max.
- Max test pressure: 600 psi max.
- Low pressure steam: 15 psi max.
- Working Temperature: 0°F – 250°F (-18~121°C)
- Vacuum: 29.2″ Mercury@68°F (20°C)
Approvals and Certificates
Materials: ASME/ASTM B42 C12200 (99.9% cu)
Dimensions: IAPMO PS 117-2016
Threads: ASME/ASTM B1.20.1
Drinking water: NSF/ANSI STANDARD 61 – 372 (Lead free)
Other: ISO9001, ISO14001